Our helpdesk consists of highly qualified engineers that are available 24/7 to assist with your IT problems and enquiries.
We have a number of support teams that specialise in different areas including server, network and applications so that once a call is logged it can be passed to the correct team who specialise in that field to resolve the incident promptly or your lead engineer to manage.
The service desk team has a number of 1st, 2nd and 3rd line engineers available and incidents are passed down the tiers according to the complexity of the issue.
To maintain quality standards our helpdesk follows ITIL framework methodologies and best practice to deliver the service.
- 24/7 dedicated support with a multiple points of contact for all incidents, service requests and all your enquiries;
- We aim to resolve over 90% of your problems remotely, without the need for a site visit;
- Remote support available via the phone and email and optional web portal.
- 3 ways to contact the service center – Phone, email, web portal
Reports can be generated as and when required by clients which can highlight incidents that have been logged over a period of time and whether they have breached the SLA. They can be sent out to clients on an automated procedure on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
The Devon Tech Support CRM is a service desk tool used to record, track and to maintain all support calls taken from clients.
The crm provides functionality for an incident, problem, service level agreements (SLA’s) and asset management for IT operations, service and support.
- Clients only need their web browser to place a new support call, or check on the status of an existing incident;
- Update or add notes to your tickets without ringing the service desk via the web portal;
- Implements ITIL best practices;
- As soon as an incident is logged into the support tool it is assigned to a technical analyst for investigations