Devon Tech Support allows real flexibility as we can meet the exact requirements of any business or organization. Our network design and implementation team can help you to reduce the cost and the risk to your business.
We always aim to create networks that not just value for money but that can, where possible, integrate with the emerging technologies without costing a fortune.
We are focused on implementing network solutions around Microsoft platforms including Windows Server or Windows Operating Systems.
We carry out a network analysis of your current systems to determine how we can increase reliability and performance. We then draw up a network design which develops into the implementation and delivery phase of the new network infrastructure
- Improved productivity
A well-designed network will improve communications and response times whilst increasing internal productivity through ‘always on’ high-speed connections to the Internet.
- Reduced costs
Networks reduce the per-user costs of central resources such as application servers, printers or specialist peripherals by sharing usage.
- Protected data
A well designed network will include appropriate security measures and will centralize the data backup for your organization, making the regular protection of data a systematic routine task.
What we offer?
- Free Initial briefing to assess requirements and future requirements
- Free Site survey
- Free Consultation
- Free Submission of detailed proposal and quotation
- Network Design, Installation and Implementation (including cabling, telephony, LAN etc)
- Network Topology Construction-Install Network Infrastructure
- Firewall Installation and Configuration
- Data Cabling
Data Cabling Services:
- Design of Wiring System (Implementation)
- Cat5, fibre optic and voice
- Extensions to Network or Installation of new/Maintenance of Network
- Upgrade of Network (if required)
- Cabling services (Coax, Power, Twinax and BNC)
- Voice and Data amalgamation